Press.Brief Headline Animator

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mayawati working for self, not for the poor: Congress (I)

Accusing Mayawati for ignoring the welfare of poor and the development of the state, Congress (I) has said she has all along been working for self and in her party’s interest at the cost of the dalits and the poor. Uttar Pradesh remains the most backward state, said Congress (I). Corruption is rampant.

Congress (I) alleged that nothing can be done without paying bribe. It also felt that people are fed up with this atrocious situation all over the state. Ministers and legislators are themselves involved in corruption and crime cases and misusing their official position to make money added Congress. Lokayukta has indicted a number of Mayawati’s cabinet ministers and legislators for corruption, said Congress. Congress added that so far Mayawati has dropped as many as fifteen ministers on corruption charges and some of her legislators are in jail for serious crimes like murder. Congress (I) further added that Mayawati is running the government only for self gain, not for the welfare of the poor.


This article is posted by pressbrief.in

No comments: